Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Twin Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Vancouver eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vancouver International Film Centre, Granville Island Public Market, and Stanley Park. Also nearby are BC Place Stadium and Canada Place.
In addition to a restaurant, The Burrard features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 docking stations. Other amenities include refrigerators and climate control.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
The Burrard is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1956
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Espresso maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Cordless phone
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Burrard has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.