Please enter your travel dates.
Delta Room, 1 Queen
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Resort-style hotel 2 miles from Vancouver Airport
5 minutes from airport
This smoke-free hotel is 2 miles from Vancouver International Airport, 7 miles from downtown Vancouver, and 8 miles from Stanley Park; historic Steveston is 10 minutes away.
The Delta Vancouver Airport provides complimentary transportation to and from the airport. Other amenities include a sundeck with a 30-foot pool and a glass-walled restaurant, both overlooking the Fraser River.
Area views and more
Some guestrooms at The Delta Vancouver Airport offer views of the mountains or views of the Fraser River; all accommodations have multi-line phones, pay movies, and complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
The Delta Vancouver Airport offers a 24-hour business center with computer workstation and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). There is also a printer, as well as fax machines, a copier, and a shredder. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas.
Situated on the 11th floor, the fitness center (complimentary) is open 24 hours a day and features panoramic views. It is equipped with a treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights. Outside, a 30-foot pool is set amid a large patio, trees, and gardens (open May - September).
This hotel is completely non-smoking. Self-parking, valet parking, and RV, bus, or truck parking services are available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 414
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Hemisphere North Restaurant and Lounge - Faces the river, with floor-to-ceiling windows and floral art work. Buffet and à la carte breakfasts served daily.
PIER 73 Restaurant - Suspended over the Fraser River with views out of floor-to-ceiling windows, this restaurant and bar serves casual lunch and dinner.
FUEL Barista Bar- Coffee, specialty drinks, and homemade confections. Complimentary wireless Internet access available.
In-room dining - available 24 hours.
The Delta offers a 30-foot outdoor swimming pool as well as a fitness center with treadmill, stair climber, exercise bike, and free weights.
The nearby Fraser River has a path suitable for walking, running, or cycling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 14.95 and CAD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CAD 3.00 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.