Availability: The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Room – Two Queen Beds - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$218 $174||$254 $203|
Fairmont Room â King Bed - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$218 $174||$254 $203|
Deluxe Room â King Bed - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$245 $196||$281 $225|
Deluxe Room – Two Queen Beds - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$245 $196||$281 $225|
Historic hotel near Robson Street shops
The iconic Fairmont Hotel Vancouver sits in the heart of downtown Vancouver, next to the Vancouver Art Gallery and a block from trendy shops and restaurants on Robson Street. Historic Gastown is 8 blocks away.
The traditional lobby, wrapped in Italian marble, features antique furnishings and crystal chandeliers. Guests can enjoy the health club, pool, and Absolute Spa. Meeting facilities include a grand ballroom.
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver's rooms are furnished with reproduction antique pieces. Décor showcases rich fabrics and gold-framed mirrors. Amenities include high-speed Internet access and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Amenities
Named as one of Canada's great railway hotels, the Hotel Vancouver opened in 1939 and was restored in the 1990s. Early guests included the English monarchs George VI and Queen Elizabeth. Its elegant décor and chateau-style architecture have never gone out of fashion with guests who appreciate the prime downtown location and extensive business facilities. The hotel's busy lobby is an attraction in itself-- Italian marble floors, Edwardian frescoes, and antique furnishings. Valet and self parking are available (surcharge).
The on-site Absolute Spa's decor incorporates stainless steel and leather, and offers a women's and men's relaxation lounge. The pool and spa complex includes a children's wading pool. The hotel's 24-hour health club offers the latest exercise equipment.
The hotel also provides a fully equipped business center with high-speed Internet access, extensive meeting facilities, and a grand ballroom. A concierge can assist with city tours. Hotel shopping highlights include Louis Vuitton, Gucci, St. John Boutique, Snowflake Leather Goods, and The Fairmont Store.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 557
- Number of floors - 14
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Year Built 1939
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
ROOF Restaurant and Bar - This Vancouver icon is great for breakfast, business lunches, and romantic dinners. ROOF Restaurant and Bar also offers an extensive wine collection and classic cocktails.
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver has a 50-foot-long atrium swimming pool as well as a full-service health club.
The hotel is four blocks from where the Vancouver seawall begins. The seawall is a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling. Less than one mile away is Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with walking paths, cycling trails, tennis courts, playgrounds, beaches, and a pitch-and-putt golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming on site
- Playground nearby
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver features the luxurious Absolute Spa. The spa's treatments include massages, facials, manicures, and therapeutic bath treatments.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40.66 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43.77 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.