Fairmont King Non Smoking - Summer Offer 15% Off
Fairmont Queen Queen Non Smoking - Summer Offer 15% Off
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe King Non Smoking - Summer Offer 15% Off
- One King Bed
Deluxe Queen Queen View Non Smoking - Summer Offer 15% Off
- Two Queen Beds
Soundproof luxury hotel and spa in Vancouver Airport
Luxury at the airport
Rising from the Vancouver International Airport (YVR), this hotel is 4 km (2.5 mi) from the Richmond Centre Mall and 10 km (6.5 mi) from downtown Vancouver, accessible by the Canada Line Skytrain.
Day spa, health club
Guests at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport enjoy services such as wireless Internet access and airline check-in in the lobby, and pleasures that include Ayurveda treatments at the Absolute Spa.
Soundproofed with views
High-speed Internet access, overstuffed furnishings, and marble bathrooms are featured in the Fairmont's 392 guestrooms, which overlook the airport from soundproofed, floor-to-ceiling windows.
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests at the Fairmont Vancouver Airport enjoy 24-hour room service as well as wireless Internet access in the lobby, lounge, and restaurant (surcharge). The hotel also has a well-equipped health club, indoor pool, children's wading pool, spa, and 2 saunas. The business center features 2 computer workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), a printer, photocopier, and fax machine. 8800 square feet of meeting space is available for group events and functions. Video conferencing and a plasma screen are available. This Vancouver Fairmont Hotel also offers complimentary storage of boxed fish in the hotel's "fish freezer." The hotel made the Conde Nast Gold List in 2013.
Hotel guests may self park their vehicles in YVR Terminal Parkade for a discounted rate.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8800
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 792
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 392
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Microwave in lobby
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Self parking
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Cordless phone
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cable TV service
Globe@YVR - Three meals a day, including buffet breakfast and lunch, are served in this fine-dining restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the airport runway and mountains. The open kitchen serves West Coast cuisine with an Asian flair; its specialty is seafood, and the Thai banana curry soup is locally famous. Finger food includes both pizza and sushi. The gas fireplace and live plants enhance the intimacy, and window tables come with binoculars.
Jetside Bar - Offering lunch, dinner, and evening snacks every day, this lobby lounge features live piano entertainment nightly. Guests can relax in overstuffed chairs and view airport activities through floor-to-ceiling windows. There's a wide selection of port wines.
The Fairmont's health club features cardio equipment, free weights with benches, and an upper and lower body training station. Guests may also use a three-lane resistance pool with swimmer-adjusted current, a children's wading pool, a spa tub, and two saunas.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
The Absolute Spa offers a range of therapies including facials, body scrubs, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, and massages.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 21 and CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: CAD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CAD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per night (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fairmont Vancouver Airport is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.