Availability: The Fairmont Waterfront
Fairmont Room, 2 Double Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Fairmont Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Partial View RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Signature Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Fairmont Gold, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Signature Harbour View Corner RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Fairmont Gold Harbour View RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Elegant downtown hotel overlooking Burrard Inlet
Connected to Canada Place
This downtown Vancouver hotel connects by covered walkway to the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center, the cruise ship terminal at Canada Place, and the Skytrain. Situated on scenic Burrard Inlet, it is central to sightseeing and shopping.
Heated outdoor pool
Distinctive hotel features include a 50-foot heated pool with a view of the harbor, a third-floor garden with 50 varieties of herbs, and complimentary bikes in the summer, spring, and fall for guests to explore the city and seawall.
The Fairmont Waterfront's 489 guestrooms feature works by First Nations artists, feather duvets, and floor-to-ceiling windows opening onto panoramic views of the harbor, the mountains, or the skyline.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Waterfront Amenities
This 23-story smoke-free downtown Vancouver hotel situated on scenic Burrard Inlet connects by covered walkway to the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center, the cruise ship terminal at Canada Place, and the Skytrain.
In addition to 24-hour room service and currency-exchange service, guests of The Fairmont Waterfront enjoy the restaurant and bar, the use of a health club equipped with a variety of workout machines, eucalyptus steam rooms, and a 50-foot outdoor pool. The Fairmont Waterfront Hotel offers wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge). Garage self-parking and valet parking are available (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 23
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 489
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 258334
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (meters) - 24,000
- Year Built 1991
- 24-hour business center
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $13.95 CAD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $13.95 CAD / per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
ARC Restaurant + Bar - offering fresh, local and handcrafted cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The complimentary health club features an outdoor, 50-foot heated pool (open year-round), steam rooms, and a fitness center. The fitness center includes computerized aerobicycles, free weights, multi-gym, rowing machines, stair climbers, stationary bikes, and treadmills. Kinesiologist and massage therapist are available by appointment.
The The Fairmont Waterfront is 1 block from the start of the Vancouver seawall, a 12-mile paved pathway suitable for cycling, in-line skating, and running. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, and a pitch-and-putt golf course, is just 1 mile away along this path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fairmont Waterfront Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Fairmont Waterfront is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.