Availability: The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver
Sutton One King or Two TwinsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe King or Two TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Boutique-style property with a European flair
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near business district
Just 1 block from trendy Robson Street shops, this well-equipped 21-floor hotel is 2 blocks from the business district; Gastown is within a mile, and Stanley Park is 2 miles away.
Pool, day spa
This luxury property offers a European charm, providing amenities to satisfy the discerning traveler, including a fitness center and pool, a day spa, and a business center, while focusing on superior service.
High-speed Internet access
Featuring finely crafted Louis XV-style furnishings, The Sutton Place Hotel's 396 guestrooms are a blend of old and new, with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and manor-house oil paintings. Bay windows offer city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver Amenities
The Sutton Place Hotel is a boutique style property, located in the heart of Vancouver and just steps away from the chic boutiques of world-famous Robson Street. A perennial Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favorite and one of Travel and Leisure’s Top 500, this luxury property boasts a European charm, with services and amenities to satisfy the discerning traveler.
With 16 meeting and conference rooms covering 14,000 square feet, the hotel offers a variety of business and event services. Business travelers appreciate the fully staffed business center with high-speed Internet access and technology support staff, as well as complimentary weekday downtown limousine service. Guests also enjoy the atrium pool, the fitness center with sauna (for women) and steam room (for men), and pampering treatments at Vida Wellness Spa.
Other amenities at this downtown Vancouver hotel include express check-in and check-out, cell phone and computer rental, complimentary overnight shoe shine and nightly turndown, 24-hour room service, child care or babysitting, and same-day valet service. The Sutton Place is a non-smoking hotel.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 397
- Number of floors - 21
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-out
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1986
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,000
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.99 CAD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $12.99 CAD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Fleuri Restaurant - Located on the lobby level, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Fresh Pacific Northwest produce, game, seafood and a selection of both imported and domestic wines are highlighted on Fleuri's ever-changing menu, along with special Tasting Menus offering the best of the season every Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Gerard Lounge - An intimate lounge reminiscent of a private English club complete with fireplace, leather furnishings, wood paneling, soft sconce lighting, and landscape paintings. Movie stars and showbiz types, many of whom stay at Sutton Place's luxury apartments when filming in Vancouver, are often seen here.
The hotel is eight blocks from the Vancouver seawall, a 19-km (12-mile) paved waterfront pathway suitable for cycling, running, walking, and skating. Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with tennis courts, beaches, hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, and a pitch and putt golf course, is a 1.6 km (1 mile) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
The Sutton Place Hotel - Vancouver Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:The hotel requests that guests include their estimated time of arrival in the Special Request field on the booking path to assist with room preparation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 39.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 39.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per room
- Pet deposit: CAD 40.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.