Availability: Travelodge Vancouver Airport
Richmond eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Richmond, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Richmond Night Market, Aberdeen Centre, and Richmond Centre Mall. Local attractions also include Richmond Olympic Oval and Sanduz Estate Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Vancouver Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Vancouver Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Travelodge Vancouver Airport provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Travelodge Vancouver Airport has designated areas for smoking.
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
Travelodge Vancouver Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Travelodge Vancouver Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 100 (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.