Availability: Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
Standard Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Harbour ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
ConciergeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Modern high-rise overlooking Vancouver waterfront
Near Seawall stroll
This 31-story downtown hotel is a block from Vancouver's seawall promenade, 3 blocks from the shops of Robson Street, and 5 blocks from Stanley Park and Gastown.
Pool, spa tub
Amenities at Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown include room service and an upscale fitness center with 52-foot pool, steam room, sauna, and spa tub. Showcase Restaurant offers casual dining.
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown's 438 guestrooms feature panoramic views, high-speed Internet access, work desks with speakerphones and ergonomic chairs, modern decor, and marble bathrooms with separate showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Amenities
The 31-story Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown is a block from the seawall promenade and within 3 blocks of the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre and the cruise ship terminal. Gastown is 5 blocks away.
Guests enjoy 24-hour in-room dining and access to a large above-street patio with lounge furniture and an herb garden. Security is enhanced by key-card access to guestrooms, guest floors, and all amenities - including the business and fitness facilities.
Lit by floor-to-ceiling windows, the health club offers an indoor 52-foot pool, spa, steam room and sauna. The atrium fitness center features a variety of computerized exercise machines and free weights.
Showcase restaurant offers city views from floor-to-ceiling windows, along with cuisine influenced by Vancouver's ethnic diversity. The lounge offers pub fare along with cocktails.
Disabled-accessible facilities and guestrooms are available.
- Number of floors - 31
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 438
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Showcase Restaurant - Floor-to-ceiling windows and vivid blues and greens decorate this urban-chic, street-level restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Cuisine mixes local flavors, influenced by Vancouver's ethnic diversity.
Showcase Lounge - Favorites include stone-baked pizzas, grilled beef hamburgers, beer-battered salmon and chips, and the signature Show Case Sandwich. Open for lunch and dinner. Happy hour. Cocktails.
The hotel's health club offers a 52-foot lap pool, spa, steam room, and sauna. The atrium fitness center has a variety of computerized exercise equipment, including stair climbers, exercise bikes, treadmills, an elliptical cross trainer, and free weights.
This downtown Vancouver Marriott is one block from the seawall promenade, a 19-km (12-mile) paved pathway suitable for running, cycling, in-line skating, and strolling.
Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre green space with beaches, hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, and a pitch-and-putt golf course, is located less than 2 km (1.2 miles) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 26 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 43.37 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.