Please enter your travel dates.
L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Provence Country Club, Santon Museum, and Fontaine-de-Vaucluse Springs. Nearby attractions also include Museum of the Resistance.
In addition to a restaurant, Club Belambra Le Domaine de Mousquety features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
In addition to refrigerators and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a children's club, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Club Belambra Le Domaine de Mousquety is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Free Wi-Fi
- Billiards or pool table
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Welcome amenities
- Flat-panel TV
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM are kindly asked to contact the reception, by using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.98 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.