Book your room at De l'Atelier
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
- Two Twin Beds
Triple Room (Charme)
- 3 single
Classic Single Room
- 1 single
Villeneuve-les-Avignon romantic hotel near Fort St-Andre
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is close to Eglise Collegiale Notre-Dame, Fort St-Andre, and Tour Philippe le Bel. Also nearby are Pont d'Avignon and Musee du Petit Palais.
De l'Atelier provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), an Internet point, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
De l'Atelier features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This romantic hotel also offers a garden, a fireplace in the lobby, and express check-in. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
De l'Atelier is a smoke-free property.
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 2
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Fine Print for De l'Atelier
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 8 PM.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .99 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.