Book your room at Hôtel de Blauvac
Hotel in Avignon near Place de l'Horloge
Located in the heart of Avignon, this hotel is within walking distance of Place de l'Horloge, Palais des Papes, and Musee du Petit Palais. Also nearby are Pont d'Avignon and Tour Philippe le Bel.
Hôtel de Blauvac provides complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and private bathrooms; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de Blauvac
At your hotel
Hôtel de Blauvac features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Year Built 1664
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
The fine print for Hôtel de Blauvac
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 8.50 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.