Availability: Hotel les Névons
L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Provence Country Club. Area attractions also include Santon Museum and Fontaine-de-Vaucluse Springs.
At Hotel les Névons, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature day beds, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel les Névons Amenities
Hotel les Névons features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 30 meeting rooms are available. This L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel les Névons is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1982
- Meeting facilities size (feet) -
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel les Névons Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.81 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.