Book your room at La Magnaneraie
4-star hotel in Villeneuve-les-Avignon with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Chartreuse du Val de Benediction, Fort St-Andre, and Tour Philippe le Bel. Also nearby are Pont d'Avignon and Musee du Petit Palais.
In addition to a restaurant, La Magnaneraie features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters) include conference space. This Villeneuve-les-Avignon hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
La Magnaneraie is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (feet) - 968
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Magnaneraie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for La Magnaneraie
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.