Availability: La Magnaneraie
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Villeneuve-les-Avignon with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Chartreuse du Val de Benediction, Fort St-Andre, and Tour Philippe le Bel. Also nearby are Pont d'Avignon and Musee du Petit Palais.
In addition to a restaurant, La Magnaneraie features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Magnaneraie Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Villeneuve-les-Avignon hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
La Magnaneraie is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (feet) - 968
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Magnaneraie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
La Magnaneraie Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.