Availability: Le Clos de la Glycine
Roussillon romantic hotel with a coffee shop/café
Situated in the historical district, this romantic hotel is close to Ochre Cliffs of Roussillon. Area attractions also include Caves du Palais Saint Firmin and Chateau de Gordes.
Le Clos de la Glycine provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and day beds. Other amenities include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 11 November to 20 December:
- Dining venue
Le Clos de la Glycine Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking nearby
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurant David - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Glycine - This brasserie specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Le Clos de la Glycine Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 8 AM.Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.