Availability: Le Mas des Romarins
Beaux Arts hotel in Gordes with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Chateau de Gordes, Caves du Palais Saint Firmin, and Village des Bories. Nearby attractions also include Senanque Abbey.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Mas des Romarins features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Mas des Romarins Amenities
Le Mas des Romarins features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Beaux Arts hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Le Mas des Romarins is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 1850
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Le Mas des Romarins - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Le Mas des Romarins Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.