Availability: Mas de la Sénancole
Gordes hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Gordes, this hotel is close to Village des Bories, Caves du Palais Saint Firmin, and Chateau de Gordes. Local attractions also include Senanque Abbey and Domaine de la Citadelle.
In addition to a restaurant, Mas de la Sénancole features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mas de la Sénancole Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Mas de la Sénancole provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
2 meeting rooms are available. This Gordes hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
L Estellan - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Mas de la Sénancole Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.00 for adults and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.