Book your room at Les Hirondelles
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Les Sables d'Olonne with bar/lounge
Situated in Les Sables d'Olonne, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Les Sables d'Olonne Beach and Musee de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix. Saint Nicholas Church is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, self parking, and a library. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden and a front-desk safe.
All 31 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and hair dryers. Showers, phones, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Les Hirondelles features a library, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 31
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.69 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 6 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.