Book your room at Résidence Détente mmv Les Sables d'Olonne
Les Sables d'Olonne apartment with an outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Les Sables d'Olonne, this apartment is close to Saint Nicholas Church, Les Sables d'Olonne Beach and Musee de l'Abbaye Sainte-Croix. Local attractions also include Olonnes Golf.
At Résidence Détente mmv Les Sables d'Olonne, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The apartment also features laundry facilities and free parking.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Détente mmv Les Sables d'Olonne
- At your hotel
Résidence Détente mmv Les Sables d'Olonne features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. This Les Sables d'Olonne apartment also offers laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 3
- Free parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2007
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Résidence Détente mmv Les Sables d'Olonne
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours, 1 May - 30 September: Sunday - Friday: 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM Saturday: 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM
Reception hours, 1 October - 30 April:
- Monday - Friday: 9 AM to noon and 4:30 PM to 7 PM
- Saturday: 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM
- Sunday: Closed
If planning to arrive outside of reception hours, please contact the hotel in advance. Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.68 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Deposit: EUR 300
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay and unit size