Book your room at Hotel Universo
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star hotel with pools and private beach
This Jesolo hotel is located on the waterfront and set on its own private sand beach, a short distance from Aqualand, Capannina Beach, and Jesolandia Amusement Park. Also nearby are Golf Club Jesolo and Kartodromo Pista Azzurra.
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as airport transportation and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with desks and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Hotel Universo like a seasonal outdoor pool and complimentary bicycles.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Mid-century Modern hotel also offers a garden and a terrace. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1963
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. 3 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Table tennis on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hotel Universo
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If planning to arrive after 9 PM, guests should contact the property in advance, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
- Resort fee (June - September): EUR 0.70 per person, per night in summer
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.