Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Bed & breakfast with a complimentary breakfast, in Mestre (Mestre - Marghera)
This bed & breakfast is located in Mestre (Mestre - Marghera), close to Toniolo Theatre, Piazza Ferretto, and Municipal Tower of Mestre. Also nearby are Ospedale dell'Angelo and Villa Salus Hospital.
Al Gelsomino provides a train station pick-up service and free parking. Other amenities include a garden and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with garden views and feature kitchens and fireplaces. Other amenities include separate bedrooms and refrigerators.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Mestre bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Free outdoor parking
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate bedroom
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Garden view
A complimentary breakfast is served between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies for 2013: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Guests should notify this property in advance to give their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.05 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.