Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional hotel in Vencie’s city centre
Amenities at Basilea include tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a television in the lobby.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies for 2013: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for guests 16 and older and EUR 1.5 per person, per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. The tax only applies to the first 5 nights of a stay, and is collected at the property in cash. 50% reduction applies for 2011: from 1 November to 4 December and 12 to 22 December and for 2012: from 9 January to 3 February, 23 February to 31 March, 1 November to 2 December and 10 to 22 December.