Book your room at Best Western Albergo San Marco
Please enter your travel dates.
Waterfront Venice hotel by St Marks Square
By Bridge of Sighs
Built in 1809, this waterfront Venice property is located 10 metres from St Mark's Square and Doge's Palace. The Guggenheim Museum is less than 1 km away.
Guests of the Best Western Albergo San Marco can try local cuisine in the dark wood-paneled restaurant and relax with a drink in the San Marco bar.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature Venetian decor with dark wood furniture; all include cable television, direct-dial phones, complimentary toiletries and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Albergo San Marco
- At your hotel
Guests of the Best Western Albergo San Marco can unwind with a drink from the café and seek tour assistance on Venice's top sights from multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk. Practical amenities include babysitting services, laundry facilities, and room service (limited hours). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 56
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1809
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Restaurant La Colomba - Regional and international dishes are served for lunch and dinner in a relaxed setting.
Bar San Marco - Snacks and drinks are available in an informal setting.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Best Western Albergo San Marco
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.