Book your room at Hotel Centurion Palace
Please enter your travel dates.
Venice luxury hotel on Grand Canal, near museums and opera
Peggy Guggenheim Museum
Housed in the 19th-century Palazzo Genovese, this hotel offers an ideal location along the Grand Canal, next to the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute and steps from the Peggy Guggenheim Museum and La Fenice.
Dine by the Canal
Centurion Palace's elegant restaurant overlooks the Grand Canal. The hotel also features a classic Venetian garden, and a private pier. Guests are within a half-kilometer of St. Mark's Square.
Variety of views
Individually decorated in a contemporary style, the 50 guestrooms offer premium bedding, LCD TVs, and views of the courtyard, city, or canal. Bathrooms include bathrobes, makeup mirrors, and telephones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Centurion Palace
- The Overview
Situated along the Grand Canal in Venice's Dorsoduro district, this luxury hotel, elegantly furnished in a mid-century modern style, is housed in the restored neo-gothic Palazzo Genovese, built in the late 1800s. The domed Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, one of Italy's most-photographed churches, is adjacent. The Peggy Guggenheim Museum, La Fenice, St. Mark's Square, and other famous attractions, are all within easy reach, as are a wide variety of shops and restaurants.
Centurion Palace's own private pier is directly on the Grand Canal. The hotel's restaurant, Antinoos Lounge, showcases regional and international cuisine, complemented by views of the canal. Breakfast is complimentary each morning. The hotel offers 540 square feet of meeting facilities.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1892
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Room service
- Secretarial services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Direct-dial phone
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- The Eats
The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast in the restaurant, Antinoos Lounge, from 7 AM until 10.30 AM.
- Out and About
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Centurion Palace
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests requiring boat and shuttle transfers must contact the property in advance; a surcharge of EUR 192 per adult (one way) will apply. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 7 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.