Book your room at Locanda del Ghetto
Double or Twin Room
Townhouse accommodation in Venice (Cannaregio) near Ca' d'Oro
This townhouse accommodation is located in Venice (Cannaregio), close to Venetian Ghetto, Ca' d'Oro, and St. Mary of the Friars. Also nearby are Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Locanda del Ghetto also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour front desk, and concierge services.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Locanda del Ghetto
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Venice townhouse accommodation also offers concierge services and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
The Fine Print for Locanda del Ghetto
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. A 30% reduction applies for 2014: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January and from 1-31 December.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per hour (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.