Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Double or Twin Room - Prepaid / Not refundable - Room Only
- One Double Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room - Prepaid / Not Refundable - Room only
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Superior Double or Twin Room - Prepaid / Not Refundable - Room only
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Triple Room - Prepaid / Not Refundable - Room only
- One Double and One Twin Bed
Townhouse accommodation in Venice (Cannaregio) near Rialto Bridge
This townhouse accommodation is located in Venice (Cannaregio), close to San Marcuola Waterbus Stop, Rialto Bridge, and Ca' d'Oro. Also nearby are St. Mary of the Friars and St. Mark's Basilica.
Amenities at Locanda Herion include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a safe deposit box at the front desk, and air conditioning in public areas.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
Locanda Herion features a safe deposit box at the front desk and air conditioning in public areas. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception has limited hours; guests arriving after 8 PM must contact the hotel in advance to make check-in arrangements. Contact information can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies for 2013: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.25 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.