Availability: Sarah Cruise
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly bed & breakfast in Venice (La Giudecca) near Squero di San Trovaso
This eco-friendly bed & breakfast is located in Venice (La Giudecca), close to Maritime Station, Squero di San Trovaso, and Ca' Rezzonico. Also nearby are Academy Gallery and Rialto Bridge.
Sarah Cruise offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to air conditioning, guestrooms feature minibars along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sarah Cruise Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Sarah Cruise Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies for 2012: from 1 to 31 December; for 2013: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.68 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.84 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.