Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double or Two Twins
- One Double or Two Twins
Grand Deluxe Room
- One Double or Two Twins
Premium Deluxe Room
- One Double or Two Twins
In San Marco neighborhood, luxury hotel near St. Mark's Basilica
Near St Mark's Square
Linking five 17th- and 18th-century buildings, this hotel is set on the Grand Canal in Venice's designer shopping district, 250 meters from St Mark's Square and 350 meters from Doge's Palace.
The hotel's restaurant and bar feature outdoor seating on 2 terraces with an incredible view of the Canal Grande. In summer, guests have access to golf, tennis, and private beaches.
The Westin Europa and Regina's guestrooms feature Venetian-style decor; all are air-conditioned and include Internet connections and 32-inch flat-screen televisions.
The Westin Europa and Regina is on Venice's Grand Canal, 250 meters from Piazza San Marco (St Marks Square) and opposite the church of Santa Maria della Salute. The hotel links together 5 restored buildings, with 5 to 6 floors each, from the 17th to 19th centuries. Its ornate marble lobby features elegant furniture and mirrors, and a restaurant and piano bar offers outdoor seating on an open terrace with potted plants overlooking the Grand Canal. Internet access (surcharge) and a fitness center are available for guests. The concierge can arrange airport or railway station transfers (available upon request and fees apply). Due to their historical origins, guestrooms vary in size and configuration.
During the summer, the hotel offers privileged access to a private beach, tennis, and boating on Venice Lido.
- Concierge desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2583
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 240
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
La Cusina - Fine-dining restaurant with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Serves Venetian specialties. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast and à la carte lunches and dinners. Children's menu available.
Bar Tiepolo - Modern bar with canopied wood terrace on Grand Canal fronted by gondola mooring area and hotel's water-taxi dock and providing view of Santa Maria della Salute Church on the canal's opposite side. Indoor lounge with beamed ceiling, gilded back-bar, framed Venetian fans, and rattan and upholstered seating. Open mid-morning to late night for light meals, snacks, desserts, and cocktails. Pianist six nights weekly.
La Chic..chetteria Bacaro - An innovative Venetian bacaro within Restaurant La Cusina offering informal bacaro-style dining. Serving both traditional and reinvented side dishes paired with selected wine. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
In summer, guests have privileged access to activities including golf, tennis, and water sports on Venice Lido, as well as to the private beaches of Venice Lido.
The Lido is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property (check Mandatory Fees and Taxes section for fee details). This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies for 2013: from 1 to 31 January and from 1 to 31 December.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 11-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.