Book your room at Courtyard By Marriott Stuart
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Stuart (Jensen Beach - Stuart)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Stuart (Jensen Beach - Stuart), close to Halpatiokee Regional Park. Area attractions also include Sailfish Splash Waterpark and Lyric Theater.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard By Marriott Stuart features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard By Marriott Stuart
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard By Marriott Stuart provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 630 square feet (57 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard By Marriott Stuart is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Number of floors - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 630
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 57
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Courtyard By Marriott Stuart
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.