- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- Three Single Beds
- Three Single Beds
Hotel with a restaurant, in Verona (Fiera Verona)
Arena di Verona nearby
This hotel is located in Verona (Fiera Verona), close to Policlinico Giambattista Rossi Hospital, Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi, and Castelvecchio. Local attractions also include Basilica of San Zeno Maggiore and Ponte Scaligero.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Monaco features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
Event facilities measuring 50 square feet (5 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Verona hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Monaco has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1995
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 50
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast room.
Ristorante Monaco - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Closed Sunday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 11 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.