Availability: Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business, One King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Class Room SingleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family RoomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Kristiansand with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kristiansand Cathedral, Christiansholm Festning, and University of Agder. Area attractions also include Kristiansand Kanonmuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand features bars/lounges. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16366 square feet (1521 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1521
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 16366
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Concierge services
- Year Built 1969
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare.
Telford Pub - This pub specializes in British cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NOK 195 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.