Availability: Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Business, One King Bed
- One King Bed
- Four Twin Beds
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Kristiansand with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kristiansand Cathedral, Christiansholm Festning, and University of Agder. Area attractions also include Kristiansand Kanonmuseum.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand features bars/lounges. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 16366 square feet (1521 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16366
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1521
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Parking nearby
- Business services
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Concierge services
- Year Built 1969
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Grocery store
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
- Sea view
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Brasserie - This brasserie specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare.
Telford Pub - This pub specializes in British cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Dock nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Caledonien Hotel, Kristiansand Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 195 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.