Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room, Bathtub
- One King Bed
Vezelay hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Vezelay Abbey. Regional attractions also include Musee de l'Avallonnais and Tour de l'Horloge.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel de la Poste et du Lion d'Or features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk and air conditioning in public areas.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include desks and complimentary newspapers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 915 square feet (85 square meters). This Vezelay hotel also offers room service (during limited hours) and air conditioning in public areas. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 915
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 85
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Gastronomique - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Closed Monday.
Le Bistrot - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch only. Closed Sunday and Monday.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19.50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.