Availability: Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Standard Single Room
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
4-star lodge in Victoria Falls with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this lodge is close to Victoria Falls National Park, Victoria Falls Bridge, and Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Local attractions also include Devil's Pool and Victoria Falls Field Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Amenities
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Victoria Falls lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 6 km is available for guests.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Year Built 1994
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Room service (24 hours)
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Free outdoor parking
- Internet point
- Computer station
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Turndown service
- Access via exterior corridors
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning.
The Boma-Place of Eating - This theme restaurant specializes in African cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat cruises nearby
- Game viewing on site
- Game drive nearby
- Safari nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 2 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.