Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- Two Queen Beds
Eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool, in Victoria (Burnside)
This eco-friendly motel is located in Victoria (Burnside), close to MayFair Shopping Centre, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Topaz Park. Also nearby are Uptown Center and Point Ellice House and Gardens.
At Blue Ridge Inn, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The motel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Blue Ridge Inn features an indoor pool and a sauna. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly motel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Multilingual staff
- Free outdoor parking
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Clock radio
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
Recreational amenities at the motel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per room, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.