Availability: Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Traditional Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
City-center hotel near Victoria Harbour
Handy to shopping
Situated on a rise overlooking the city and harbor, this hotel is 3 blocks from Government Street, 3 blocks from the Royal BC Museum, and 4 blocks from Beacon Hill Park.
A rooftop restaurant caps the 19-story Chateau Victoria Hotel, which has a pool, fitness center, and spa tub, as well as complimentary wireless Internet access in public spaces.
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites guestrooms have feather duvets, as well as complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites Amenities
With its courtyard fountain and marble lobby, with grand piano and mirrored ceiling, this hotel offers stylish accommodation and superior service near both shopping and major area attractions.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access in public spaces, Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites offers a fitness center, atrium lap pool, and spa tub. The hotel's rooftop restaurant, Vista 18, provides eye-popping views of the city and harbor, along with breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, as well as Sunday brunch. The intimate Clive's Classic Lounge serves lunch and dinner on the lobby level, and superb bar drinks.
Staff provide business services, faxing, copying, and printing. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in meeting rooms.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1975
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Vista 18 - This rooftop restaurant/lounge offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily along with panoramic views of the city and harbor. Multi-level seating ensures views from all seats. West Coast fusion menu features meat and seafood favorites as well as vegetarian dishes, including wild mushroom ravioli, and curried vegetable bowl with seasonal local vegetables and basmati rice pilaf.
Clive's Classic Lounge Award-winning restaurant that serves excellent drinks from the bar.
This hotel has an indoor lap pool, spa tub, and a fitness center with a selection of cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 45.00
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.