Book your room at Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Room, 2 Double Beds - Non-Refundable Special
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed - Non-Refundable Special
- One Queen Bed
Superior Two Doubles - Non-Refundable Special
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View - Non-Refundable Special
- One King Bed
Harbor-front Victoria hotel with its own marina
Near Fisherman's Wharf
This hotel rises along the harbor in a residential district of Victoria, 2 blocks from picturesque Fisherman's Wharf; downtown attractions such as the Royal BC Museum are within a mile.
Making the most of its maritime setting, the Coast Harbourside offers harbor views from its top-notch seafood restaurant and its indoor/outdoor pool; whale-watching tours depart from the onsite marina.
City or harbor sights
Coast Harbourside guestrooms feature small balconies with city or harbor views. Amenities include high-speed Internet access, coffeemakers, and complimentary local calls. Tiled bathrooms have makeup mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina
- The Overview
In addition to room service (from 6:30 AM to 11 PM), guests at this entirely non-smoking Victoria hotel enjoy complimentary on-demand shuttle service to downtown and area attractions, as well as complimentary wireless Internet access in public spaces. The Coast Hotel is home to an award-winning fine-dining restaurant specializing in seafood. Hotel features a 24-hour business center and staff provide business services, including faxing, printing, and photocopying (fees). Other amenities include an 80-foot indoor/outdoor atrium pool and spa tub with harbor view, a sauna, fitness center, and 42-slip marina.
Valet and self parking are provided for an extra charge.
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
- Marina on site
- Luggage storage
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Eats
Blue Crab Seafood House - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily in this multi-level restaurant overlooking the harbor. Casually elegant, the Blue Crab specializes in fresh seafood served with local ingredients. Signature entrées include oven-roasted local halibut served with Riesling-infused jasmine rice and Provençal sauce, and flame-grilled beef tenderloin. Daily feature boards offer seasonal seafood dishes and accompaniments. The restaurant has an extensive wine list. Light meals are offered in a separate lounge, also overlooking the harbor, where English-style fish and chips are a specialty.
- Out and About
Recreational opportunities abound at the Coast Harbourside where guests can swim in an 80-foot indoor/outdoor atrium pool overlooking the harbor. Guests also enjoy a spa tub and sauna as well as a fitness center with a strength-training machine, free weights, stairclimber, two exercise bikes, and a treadmill.
Coast Harbourside Hotel & Victoria has its own 42-slip marina, and whale-watching tours are available from Marine Adventure Tours, located on-site. Scuba enthusiasts enjoy diving Ogden Point, a half-mile away. A boardwalk running along the waterfront is suitable for walking, running, in-line skating, and cycling. Running maps are available from hotel staff.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near this Victoria hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Dock on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel & Marina
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.