Book your room at Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Victoria hotel in James Bay, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Located in James Bay, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Victoria Harbour and British Columbia Parliament Building. Royal BC Museum and Miniature World are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center.
All 71 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free newspapers, free local calls, and hair dryers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour provides a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Belleville's Diner - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.