Book your room at Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Harbour View
- 1 queen
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Harbour View
- 2 double
Eco-friendly hotel in Victoria (James Bay) near British Columbia Parliament Building
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Victoria, walking distance from Victoria Harbour, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Royal BC Museum. Also nearby are Miniature World and Victoria Bug Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour provides a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This hotel offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking
- Parking nearby
- Pool table
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby
- In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Swiftsure - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per room, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.