Availability: Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay and Save 15 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Harbour View - Stay and Save 15 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay and Save 15 Percent
- Two Double Beds
Eco-friendly hotel in Victoria (James Bay) near British Columbia Parliament Building
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Victoria, walking distance from Victoria Harbour, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Royal BC Museum. Also nearby are Miniature World and Victoria Bug Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour provides a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This hotel offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Billiards or pool table
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Pool table
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- City view
- Free Wi-Fi
Swiftsure - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per room, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.