Availability: Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
ModeRoom, Two Queens
|$135 $122||$135 $122|
Mode Pure, 1 King Bed
|$163 $146||$163 $146|
- 1 king
Mode Pure, 2 Queen Beds
|$163 $146||$163 $146|
- 2 queen
ModeDeluxe, One King
|$190 $171||$190 $171|
Newly renovated hotel on Victoria's inner harbor.
Located on the inner waterfront overlooking downtown Victoria, this resort hotel is 2 blocks from shops and restaurants along Market Square; Chinatown is 3 blocks away.
Health club and spa
Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa houses an indoor heated solarium pool and Jacuzzi, 7 training circuits, selection of free weights, cardiovascular machines, cedar dry sauna, indoor squash and racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts available year round.
Guestrooms with views
Guestrooms have picture windows with water and city views. Amenities include pillowtop mattresses, flat-screen TVs with input/ output for audio visual, working desk with connectivity docs, CD players, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa Amenities
Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa provides a restaurant and lounge for casual and fine dining. Other amenities include a European-style spa; a 24-hour business center; a computer station featuring high-speed Internet access and printer. The lobby has complimentary WiFi. Faxing and photocopying are available via the front desk staff. The hotel also has 10 meeting/conference rooms as well as a ballroom. The hotel's night manager hosts a storytime for children around the fireplace in the lobby—milk and cookies are included. Children also receive a welcome kit upon check-in.
Valet parking is available, as well as RV and truck parking (all surcharge). This hotel is pet-friendly (surcharge, other restrictions apply). There's complimentary shuttle service to downtown Victoria, on request. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas (fines apply for violations).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Pool sun loungers
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1992
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Designer toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
LURE Restaurant and Lounge - Located on the hotel’s main floor, this casual restaurant and lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows offers breathtaking views of Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner using the island's finest local ingredients. Fresh seafood and cocktails available. Reservation required on 24 and 25 December.
A cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM in the restaurant.
Extensive recreational facilities include a health club with 32-foot atrium pool, sauna, combination squash/racquetball court, and 2 tennis courts. A 24-hour fitness center features 2 exercise bikes, 2 treadmills, a stairclimber, 2 elliptical trainers, a rowing machine, free weights, numerous strength-training machines, and refrigerated towels. Locker rooms have showers, toiletries, and hair dryers. Children in many of these facilities must be accompanied by an adult.
Additionally, the Delta is located alongside a waterfront boardwalk suitable for running, walking, cycling, and in-line skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
The European-style Ocean Pointe Spa at Delta Victoria offers Eminence Organics facials, body wraps and scrubs, and Wilma Schumann anti-aging facials. Relieve muscle tension and increase relaxation with hydrotherapy treatments. Treat those nails to a professional manicure or pedicure. We also offer waxing and make-up applications using Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics.
For soothing those aches and pains we offer LaStone Therapy and a variety of massages including relaxation massage, Ocean Stone massage, Lomi Lomi massage, maternity massage and massages with a Registered Massage Therapist.
The Spa at Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort is conviently located only a stones throw away from downtown. There is no need to worry about parking, because we offer FREE PARKING for all spa guests. Also, by booking a treatment you will receive access to our Health and Fitness Center.
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay (maximum CAD 70 per stay)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.