Availability: Executive House Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-owned and operated, by Victoria's Inner Harbour
Heart of downtown
Situated across the street from the Victoria Conference Centre, the Executive House Hotel is one block from the Inner Harbour, the Royal BC Museum, and downtown shopping and restaurants.
Complimentary Internet access
Guests can make use of the complimentary wireless Internet access. A free shuttle transports guests to a host of nearby recreational activities.
Large windows, LCD TVs
Executive House guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows along with complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD televisions with cable channels. Suites have full kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 January 2014 to 1 November 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the dining venues
Executive House Hotel Amenities
Renovated in June 2012, and family-owned and operated since 1965, the Executive House Hotel offers guests a computer station with free wired Internet access, free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, a complimentary local area shuttle, and a roundtrip airport transfer, which is available upon request for a surcharge. Parking is available for a fee.
- Year Built 1965
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- iPod docking station
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
Bartholomew's English-Style Pub - Cheerful, pub-style atmosphere. The menu features appetizers, classic pub fare and the famous Seafood Caesar salad. Enjoy drinks on the patio or watch sport on the TV. Live music entertainment is provided Thursday to Sunday evenings. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
Please note: Bartholomew's will be closed due to renovations until May 2014.
Doubles Lounge - A cozy lounge with an old-world atmosphere, serving cocktails, appetizers, and dinner. Open daily from 4 PM - late.
Please note: This venue will be closed due to renovations until November 2014.
The complimentary area shuttle can transport guests to a multitude of nearby attractions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Executive House Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 19 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.