Victoria Suite: Residential View
Victoria: Residential View
Elegant hotel overlooking Victoria and harbour
Close to Parliament
Facing the Inner Harbour and adjacent to the Parliament Buildings, Hotel Grand Pacific is 2 blocks from the shops along Government Street and 5 blocks from Fisherman's Wharf.
Therapeutic day spa
Hotel Grand Pacific has an extensive fitness facility with an indoor pool, plus a day spa offering treatments such as aromatic facials, body wraps, and massages.
Pillows on the menu
All 304 smoke-free guestrooms have private step-out balconies, a pillow menu, bathrobes, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, minibars, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
The Hotel Grand Pacific offers a health club with an indoor pool and spa tub, children's wading pool, aerobic exercise studio, sauna, steam room, and fitness center. Staff provide business support services such as faxing, photocopying, and printing (surcharge). A specialty gift shop features a selection of fine arts and crafts, and high-speed Internet access is available in the café.
Bamboo accents and miniature water sculptures set a relaxed mood in the Spa at the Grand, offering a variety of face, body, and therapeutic services including massage, hair styling and coloring, facials, manicures, exfoliation treatments, and makeup application.
This hotel is a 100 percent non-smoking property. This policy applies to smoking in guestrooms or balconies and all public areas. A fee is charged to guests who violate this policy.
Pets are accepted.
Adults-only swim hours are 5 PM - 7 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 304
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 10
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Express check-in
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Pacific Restaurant - Restaurant overlooking the hotel duck pond. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and specializes in West Coast cuisine. The restaurant offers a wide selection of wines, both local and international.
The Mark - Intimate restaurant; dinner served daily. The restaurant's extensive wine list features local, California, and imported vintages.
Pacific Lounge - Mahogany furnishings; big-screen television. Light lunches and dinners served daily. Martinis are a specialty; wide selection of blended and single-malt whiskies offered.
Courtyard Café - Street-level café serving specialty coffees, tea, smoothies, fresh pastries, and extensive deli menu. Guests may use two high-speed Internet terminals; use is complimentary, although guests are asked to purchase something from the cafe.
24-hour room service is also available.
This hotel houses extensive recreational facilities including a health club with licensed personal trainers (surcharge). Various classes such as yoga and step aerobics are regularly scheduled (surcharge).
Recreational amenities include an 80-foot ozonated atrium pool, hot tub, and children's wading pool bordered by a pool deck with numerous lounge chairs. Goggles and disposable swim suits are available (surcharge).
Other highlights include a steam room, sauna, strength training machines, and free weights. The fitness room has three treadmills, four exercise bikes, two stairclimbers, two elliptical trainers, and one rowing machine as well as towels, showers, complimentary newspapers, exercise balls and mats, and mirrors.
The hotel is three blocks from historic Beacon Hill Park, an expansive green space with walking and running trails, a petting zoo, tennis courts, and magnificent views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the mountains of the Olympic Peninsula.
There are numerous golf courses in Victoria area and hotel staff can make arrangements for tee times.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.