Availability: James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites
Edwardian hotel in Victoria (James Bay) near British Columbia Parliament Building
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Victoria (James Bay), close to the beach, Emily Carr House, Victoria Harbour, and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal. Also nearby are British Columbia Parliament Building and Helmcken House.
In addition to a restaurant, James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1911
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free Wi-Fi
JBI Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
James Bay Inn Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.