Please enter your travel dates.
City Room (Standard)
- One King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard Area
- One Queen Bed
Victoria motel with a restaurant
Situated in Victoria, this motel is close to Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, British Columbia Parliament Building, and The McPherson Playhouse. Also nearby are Victoria Police Historical Society Museum and Market Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Paul's Motor Inn features dry cleaning/laundry services. Other amenities include free parking and a garden.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and safes.
The motel offers a restaurant. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square meters). This Victoria motel also offers a garden, dry cleaning/laundry services, and audiovisual equipment. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Paul's Motor Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 135
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1500
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Pauls Restaurant - This diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.