Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
- Two Queen Beds
Victoria eco-friendly hotel near British Columbia Parliament Building
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Victoria Royal Theatre, British Columbia Parliament Building, and Greater Victoria Public Library. Also nearby are Pioneer Square and Christ Church Cathedral.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.
In addition to an indoor pool, Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1023 square feet (92 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and concierge services.
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour has designated areas for smoking.
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 92
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1023
- Business services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Smiths Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Argyle Attic - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 2 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: CAD 2.85 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.