Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay 2 Save 15 Percent
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Stay 2 Save 15 Percent
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2 Save 15 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Standard Apartment, 2 Queen Beds - Stay 2 Save 15 Percent
- Two Queen Beds
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Victoria (Burnside)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Victoria (Burnside), close to Point Ellice House and Gardens, British Columbia Parliament Building, and MayFair Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Westside Village Shopping Centre and Gorge Vale Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Victoria features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.
Ramada Victoria features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Ramada Victoria is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Hecklers Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per night plus CAD 100 one-time cleaning
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.