Availability: Royal Scot Hotel & Suites
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel in Victoria (James Bay) near British Columbia Parliament Building
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Victoria (James Bay), close to Victoria Harbour, British Columbia Parliament Building, and The Robert Bateman Centre. Also nearby are Legislative Assembly of British Columbia and Pacific Undersea Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Royal Scot Hotel & Suites features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Royal Scot Hotel & Suites provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Jonathans Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Royal Scot Hotel & Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.