Availability: Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Modern, relaxed hotel in the heart of Victoria
Close to everything
Located 2 blocks from Victoria's picturesque Inner Harbour, this hotel is 1 block from the convention center, 2 blocks from downtown shopping, and within 6 blocks of ferries to Washington state.
The Fire & Water restaurant serves fine steaks and seafood with a regional flair. Other Victoria Marriott amenities include a pool, fitness center, and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas.
The 236 guestrooms feature Marriott's Revive Bedding Collection, which includes 300-thread-count linens, down duvets, and feather pillows. All rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Amenities
This 16-story Marriott sits at the heart of downtown Victoria, just two blocks from the Inner Harbour, the shops on Government St, and spacious Beacon Hill Park. The on-site restaurant specializes in steak and seafood dishes with fresh local ingredients; an adjacent lounge offers relaxing fireside drinks and meals.
The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, spa tub, and sauna, as well as a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas; an on-site business center contains a computer with high-speed Internet, as well as a printer/fax/copier. The hotel also has 464 square meters (5,000 square feet) of meeting and event space.
Both valet and self-parking are available in a secure underground garage.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Fire & Water Fish and Chop House - Lobby-level restaurant featuring fine steaks and Pacific Northwest cuisine, including fresh seafood and local ingredients. Heated patio for outdoor dining, weather permitting. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Fire & Water Lounge - Casual lounge with fireplace, located next to main restaurant. Bar service, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour has an indoor swimming pool, spa tub, and sauna, with towels provided. An adjacent fitness center offers stair machines, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.