Availability: Quality Inn And Suites Victoriaville
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Victoriaville eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Victoriaville College, Bellevue Park, and Joy Park. Local attractions also include Victoriaville Golf Club and Laurier Museum.
At Quality Inn And Suites Victoriaville, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and coffee/tea makers, guestrooms feature desks along with complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Quality Inn And Suites Victoriaville Amenities
Quality Inn And Suites Victoriaville features an indoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Quality Inn And Suites Victoriaville is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Quality Inn And Suites Victoriaville Policies & Fees
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 17 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.