Availability: Best Western Desert Villa Inn
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Enhanced)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Barstow eco-friendly motel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in Barstow, this eco-friendly motel is close to Mojave River Valley Museum and Western America Railroad Museum. Area attractions also include Tanger Outlet Center.
At Best Western Desert Villa Inn, recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The motel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Desert Villa Inn Amenities
Best Western Desert Villa Inn features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This motel offers access to a 24-hour business center. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly motel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 95
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Recreational amenities at the motel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Best Western Desert Villa Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.